Stay humble! No Matter What You Have

During the end of this summer, I learnt a life lesson that I never experienced. I know you’re wondering what this life lesson is, so let me tell you. It was on a hot Wednesday afternoon, when I was bored and had nothing to do. So then I went on YouTube, when they have a video suggestion for me. It was from “fouseyTube”, a YouTube channel I subscribed to. The title (What if the homeless gave you money)  was what made me watch the video. While watching the video, I was thinking to my self.  What if I was the person who treated this homeless man the way people did in the video? It made become a more humble person, and my action towards the ones who don’t have are calmer. I can tell you that this video definitely thought me a life lesson. I hope it teaches you a life lesson too.

*Please click on the link to watch it.
https://youtu.be/oZvYvOkqxA8

7 thoughts on “Stay humble! No Matter What You Have

1. I also watched this video during the summer! I really liked it. I also really like your blog post. To be honest, I think you were still nice before you watched the video. Maybe you should focus more on how you were before and how the video changed the way you were. Great post, though.

2. Hey Mo, I am a fan of fouseyTube as well and I love his videos, I watch all of them. I really love how you used this because I can connect to it. I have a question though, how did this make you more humble? By the way do you watch his videos too?

3. It’s great that you find something that taught you a life lesson especially from a famous prankster on YouTube. I don’t have much to say or add but good job

4. Thanks for your comment Almassa, appreciate it.
    I would take your advice (how I was before and how I changed) and incorporate it in my next blog.
    Thank you

5. Thank you Nick,
    This video made me become more humble because now I appreciate people more and the way I treat people is different.
    I also do watch fouseyTube as well, he’s really good.